Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Short Sweet Break

This week was the first week of my holidays and TOMORROW I START CLASS AGAIN. A consequence of which I brought upon myself. I am taking the winter subject Evidence and Proof which will hopefully free up some time next semester for a little less law and a little more everything else.

Melbourne is a pretty lousy place to be spending my week off, what with the rain and the drizzle and the cold, cold weather. I spent the week catching up on Revenge (oh my that season final was intense). I cooked cookies (from a box, which always seemed so....but were actually delicious). And I beached.

Wye River is so calming in winter. My sister and parents all came down and we walked the hills and watched movies and drank tea. It was all so very rejuvenating, although a not-so-little part of me is happy to be back in Melbourne with never ending internet. Here are a strange collection of pictures from my lovely nothing week.







They're a bit cute aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment at your leisure to engage/enrage me.