Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

Exams

This afternoon I get my criminal law exam online. It is due on Monday. Then next week is SWOTVAC, then one week of exams. Then more blogging. Eventually.

This time last year I went to Europe the day I finished my last exam. Oh how I wish I was flying away next week. But no, alas I am doing the winter subject Evidence and Proof over the break. Hopefully this course planning will allow me to go on Exchange of the U S of A next year, fingers crossed.




Good times.

Have a lovely weekend all, for those in Melbourne stay warm and dry.
Actually, go for a walk in the rain, it's pretty great if you have a brolly and some gumboots.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your tests! You must come to the US next year. What states will you visit?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment at your leisure to engage/enrage me.